Friday, December 17, 2010

N.Y.C. Winter Trip

The hubby & I were able to squeeze in a trip to our favorite city, New York City!, it was a quick visit full of activities. Looking at the calendar the weekend of the 10th & 11th fit us best, still can't believe we are in the last week before Christmas, craziness! Mainly we wanted to visit Rockefeller Center and view the famous window displays and do a little shopping and eating along the way :o) . We have officially decided to make this trip part of our yearly Christmas tradition!

I wanted to recap our trip and share some photos since we did not take many during our summer N.Y.C. trip, enjoy! 

Walking the concrete jungle

Cool looking building
Rockefeller Center!











I was able to do a little shopping also, I'll post my mini haul soon so stayed connected! Do you live in or have visited N.Y.C? what are your fav. places to grab a bite, do a little shopping, tour or visit when your on vacay ?

No comments:

Post a Comment