Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Thanksgiving Recap

Thanksgiving 2010 has come and gone, still ridiculous to me, but this shows us how quickly time can fly by. We should not only use this time to reflect on all we have to be grateful for but also enjoy each and every cherished moment, with friends and family.

Every year we have made a trip down to N.C. to visit my mother-in-law and we would cook and eat together however, this year we decided to stay home and host Thanksgiving. I did miss visiting my mother-in-law but I must say I certainly did not miss dealing with all that traffic! and it was nice to stay home and host Thanksgiving for the very first time! We put our tree up and decorated for the holidays, I set up our Thanksgiving table and began to prep dinner.

The Set-Up 
Sweet Potato with sugared pecans topping 
Cranberry Sauce (yummy!)
Tres Leches Cake

Stuffed Turkey
Set Table

Setting the Mood


Cheers!

What are some of your Thanksgiving traditions? What are some of your most liked dishes?

No comments:

Post a Comment