Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Personalized Gifts

I love the whole gift giving process, always have. I guess it's because it involves a lot of the creative touches from getting to know your subject (or victim...hehe) what they like and prefer then hunting down the perfect gift for them! And watching them open it for the reaction. I also think presentation is key, how often have you received a gift that looked so perfectly wrapped and bowed up you'd much rather simply stare at it...or not. The best part is you don't have to spend a bundle to give really great gifts, awesome right? When it comes down to it the thought really does count - if that thought is executed properly :-)

My mother-in-law bday was this past week and she really loves Roses, almost anytime we are over she usually has fresh pink roses on her foyer table...so this was an easy one, Pink Roses! To personalize this I went hunting down to one of my all time favorite stores, Home Goods, for an elegant vase. Here is what I found:

Brushed white ceremic vase, looks so elegant & chic. I also loved the white color it is neutral and flows into any decor setting.


I prepared and arranged the pink roses in this beautiful vase, which was a steal by the way!, and tied up some curly bows to the side, pretty no?



Another thing she loves is Tres Leches Cake, so I decided to bust out my baking tools & get to work.



So here is the complete package, a personalized gift without breaking the bank, yippy!

What's been the most meaningful gift you have recieved or given? Follow Glitter Mango and share below ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment